Authority for Nationwide Conduit Bond Financing Services
Gulf Coast Authority (GCA) and Gulf Coast Industrial Development Authority (GCIDA) are committed to providing a robust bond financing program that supports public and private governmental financing services. Our goal is to serve your financing needs and bring your project to completion. GCA provides conduit bond financing services through the issuance of tax-exempt or taxable bonds. Since 1969, we have issued more than $3.5 billion of Private Activity Bonds (PABs) within the State of Texas.
Gulf Coast Industrial Development Authority is a nonprofit development corporation that was created under the Texas Development Corporation Act to provide for conduit financing services. Under Chapter 501 of the Local Government Code, GCIDA is authorized to issue bonds for projects that promote and develop commercial, industrial, and manufacturing enterprises. In 2021, the Texas Legislature authorized GCIDA to undertake financings outside of the State of Texas.
GCIDA Board consist of three directors:
- W. Chris Peden — President
- Elizabeth Fazio Hale — Vice President
- Gordon Pederson — Secretary
The Board of Directors of GCA provides appointment of GCIDA Directors, as well as approval of GCIDA financing projects.
Meeting and Agendas
A meeting of the GCA and GCIDA may be held at any time with 72 hours posted notice of such meeting. GCIDA strives to maintain flexibility in holding its meeting in order to meet the needs of its conduit borrowing clients
Bond Financing Form
- S&P Global Affirms ‘AA-’ Rating for Gulf Coast Authority February 17, 2022
- Gulf Coast Authority Announces Promotions February 15, 2022
- Galveston County Commissioners’ Court Reappoints Peden to Gulf Coast Authority Board of Directors January 20, 2022
- Governor Abbott Appoints Batson to Gulf Coast Authority Board of Directors November 4, 2021
Gulf Coast Authority
910 Bay Area Blvd.
Houston, TX 77058
Phone: (281) 488-4115