GCA can provide the solution to your facility’s wastewater, water and solid waste needs by:
- Utilizing demonstrated experience in reliably operating regional facilities
- Reducing your capital costs
- Allowing you to focus on your core business
- Eliminating regulatory headaches by managing air and water permits
- Bond financing services available
- Experience in providing services to multiple stakeholders including municipal and industrial partners
For more than 50 years, it has been our mission to protect the waters of the state of Texas and we take that mission very seriously. Our expertise in environmental management can make a difference in your operation. Please contact us today to discuss your needs.
GCA Offers a Significant Advantage to Your Industrial Operation
- GCA is responsible for permits and dealing with regulators.
- Favorable economies of scale save money and improve efficiency.
- Avoid the cost of installing and operating extensive treatment systems.
- Provide innovative solutions to provide reliable non-potable water supplies.
- Bond financing is offered for a variety of projects.
GCA Offers a Significant Advantages to Municipalities
- GCA handles permits and deals with regulators.
- Provide economies of scale to save dollars and improve efficiency.
- Financing through GCA will help free municipalities to issue bonds for other areas.
GCA’s Expertise Includes Current Operations
- Four regional industrial wastewater treatment facilities serving over 90 industrial and four municipal customers;
- A landfill for non-hazardous industrial solid waste;
- Two receiving stations for trucked-in wastewater (Odessa, Vince Bayou);
- One regional municipal wastewater treatment facility serving two municipalities and two municipal utility districts;
- A full-service Central Laboratory accredited by the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP).